LinkedIn advertising is on the rise, but it can still be difficult to know if it is the right choice for your business. Well, according to Josh Turner of LinkedSelling, it is if you are a B2B company.
Josh talks to us about using LinkedIn ads for B2B marketing. He explains how to use LinkedIn ads if you don’t have a big budget, examples of his successful LinkedIn ad campaigns, and the future of LinkedIn advertising.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/dmpodcast/CONVERSION_RATE_OPTIMIZATION_WITH_JON_MACDONALD.mp3" title="Episode 36: Josh Turner, Founder @ LinkedSelling on the Importance of LinkedIn Ads for B2B and Beyond" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" social_email="true"]
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why LinkedIn is a better marketing platform for B2B than Facebook
- How to use the Insights tool on LinkedIn to get data on the users visiting your website
- An example of a marketing funnel Josh runs
- How to measure for cost-per-appointment (CPA)
- Why Josh doesn’t spend more than $3,000 to acquire a client
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Josh’s LinkedIn Ads Playbook
Josh on LinkedIn
Episode 19: AJ Wilcox, Founder @ B2Linked on When to Use LinkedIn Ads vs Facebook Ads
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or at DigitalMarketer.com.