Buy me a coffee to support the pod! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tsandzzz
- Word count 4147
- Arbitration Agreement: Yes
- New Word Learned: PURPORTED
- appearing or stated to be true, though not necessarily so; alleged "the purported marriage was void"
- If you are traveling and have download content be careful if/when you connect your device, you may lose access to your downloaded content.
- Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country
- Netflix actually explains what arbitration means/is rather clearly.
- Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award and nothing in this Arbitration Agreement shall be interpreted as limiting any non-waivable statutory rights.
- You need to send an physical letter by certified mail to file a claim (it can’t be an email but Netflix can email you)
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/ts-and-zzz/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands