Today marks the 300th episode of the mbg podcast! What a journey it’s been since our launch on June 12, 2017. We’ve had an incredible array of guests on the show—including top doctors, researchers, athletes, and actors—and we've discussed some pretty mind-blowing science, helpful tips and tricks, and, of course, the latest trends in well-being.
Join mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, as he answers all your questions about what it's like to host a podcast, the conversations he's had over the last four years, and the well-being space writ large. Some highlights include:
*The wellness trends he thinks are overrated*
*Top 3 lessons he's learned while recording the podcast*
*What it was like talking to John Legend*
*Blood tests and genetic testing recommendations*
*How to make sense of conflicting information*
Referenced in the episode:
- mbg Podcast episode #268, with Matthew McConaughey.
- mbg Podcast episode #78, with John Legend.
- mbg's beauty podcast, Clean Beauty School.
- mbg Podcast episode #291, episode #135, episode #108 & episode #44, with Steven Gundry, M.D.
- Our probiotic+ supplement.
- mbg Podcast episode #255, episode #159, episode #49 & episode #20, with Frank Lipman, M.D.
- mbg Podcast episode #245, with James Nestor.
- mbg Podcast episode #184, with Gwen Dittmar.
- mbg Podcast episode #280, with Tanya Bentley, Ph.D.
- mbg Podcast episode #238, with Brian Mackenzie.
- Our sleep support+ supplement.
- mbg Podcast episode #229 & episode #21, with Kelly LeVeque.
- 3x4 Genetics website.
- Quest Diagnostics website.
- mbg article on what tests to ask for at an annual physical & which are covered by insurance.
We at mbg are truly grateful for all of you—for tuning in, for sharing on social media, for your reviews and thoughtful comments, and for the questions you submitted for this very podcast. Enjoy this episode, and here's to another 300! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.