Kristen answers a listener question about how to know when it's time to take your hormone imbalance to the doctor, then shares four possible reasons why menstruators are still having period problems.
Maybe you thought you’d grow out of it as you got older, or you have a good cycle sometimes but every once in a while your body throws you for a loop and things get unpredictable. Kristen talks about some common reasons why things like PMS, period pain, and other cyclical problems might still be an issue for you.
YOU'RE INVITED TO: The Patriarchy vs. Your Body
RSVP at goodwitchkitchen.net/workshop
Happening May 19, 2021 @ 6pm ET (replay will be available)
- How our health and hormones are impacted by patriarchal standards of living⠀
- The importance of body literacy and cycle consciousness⠀
- The lack of education around menstruators' bodies in science and medicine⠀
- Why diet culture and emotional eating are feminist issues⠀
- What you can do to break free from the patriarchy, live cyclically, reduce your PMS symptoms, and be empowered to take care of your body in a way that serves YOUR unique needs⠀
Keep in touch:Support the show
Email: thelunarbody AT gmail DOT com