Matt wonders why his family didn't do the Feast of the Seven Fishes, while Doree is a little too excited about her positive experience with Uppababy customer service. Then, listeners send out signals for increased nuchal translucency, thin lining, and experiences trying for a second IVF baby. And you all had more to say about hot dogs.
Please call or text us at 413-461-BABY and email us (or send us a voice memo) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We're off next week! Talk to you in the new year! (Unless you're a Patreon subscriber, in which case we *will* talk to you before the new year. Subscribe at patreon.com/eggcellentadventure.)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Swedish study about nuchael translucency: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0969141315595826
- NICU books: What We Didn't Expect: Personal Stories about Premature Birth edited by Melody Schreiber and Early: An Intimate History of Premature Birth and What It Teaches Us About Being Human by Sarah DiGregorio
- Pumping resources: Momma Alia on YouTube and @pump_momma_pump, @bemybreastfriend, and @exclusive_pumping on Instagram
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bruush. Get 15% off your Brüush when you use promo code EGGCELLENT at bruush.com.
- Rothy's. Check out all the amazing shoes and bags available right now at Rothys.com/ADVENTURE.
- KiwiCo. Get 30% off your first month plus FREE shipping on any crate line at kiwico.com/EGGCELLENT.
- Molekule. Save up to $200 during Molekule’s limited time Black Friday sale. Visit Molekule.com and make sure to use promo code ADVENTURE20
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.