On Episode 55 of the podcast, Broke Boi Crypto (@BrokeBoiCrypto) and Crypto Ewok (@CryptoEwok) discuss:
- Bitcoin sees its largest dip in weeks to $25.5K
- Gary Gensler and the SEC sue both Binance and Coinbase
- What do the lawsuits really mean and how are they different?
- SEC claims Solana, BNB, Polygon, Cardano and others are securities
- PulseChain ecosystem coins reach new lows
- The eHEX vs. pHEX debate rages on, should there even be one?
- Reminder of the yield power of HEX, Hedron and Icosa while prices are down
Follow the show on Twitter: @CreedOfCrypto
Buy Us a Cup of Coffee: https://www.powr.io/checkout_screen?unique_label=e2df0c6e_1623177500