This week's episode is about Cannabis and Blockchain. We are lucky to have the foremost expert on Cannabis on our show, Dr. Rachel Knox.
Dr. Rachel Knox, MD, MBA is a certified Cannabinoid Medicine specialist who received her medical and business degrees from Tufts University after completing her undergraduate studies at Duke.
She is passionate about educating her professional peers and the broader public about the safety and effectiveness of Cannabinoid Medicine, the evidence-based clinical integration of Endocannabinology with Cannabinology, the study of the pharmacology of cannabinoids and other cannabimimetics. She believes that industry-wide engagement is necessary to maintain the highest standards of care and oversight, from seed to use, in the service of providing education and compassionate, wholly informed care to patients everywhere.
This passion extends into further educating communities of color in the role cannabis can play in addressing the Minority Health Disparity Gap, and the broader way in which cannabis can impact the physical, spiritual, social, economic and political wellness of these communities.
I learned a ton from this episode you will too.
Sign up at learn.coingamma.com to learn everything you need to know to become a crypto expert.
- Dr. Rachel Knox's background
- What is an Endocannabinologist?
- What are some of the challenges for cannabis entrepreneurs?
- Why are regulators pushing back against Cannabis Regulation?
- How are African Americans disadvantaged when it comes to launching businesses in this system?
- Why is crypto a solution for Cannabis entrepreneurs?
- Why are people still locked up for Cannabis after its been legalized?