Have you been playing around with the idea of budgeting your money but your money is playing you instead? This is your episode. Today, Alaina dives into how to commit and create a healthy budget for your money goals and debt free journey with her "budgeting night." Adulting anyone? *grabs the wine*
Things she mentions in this episode:
1. Decide to commit to your money goals. No if, ands or buts.
2. Write down every single bill you have with due dates
3. Bring out your bank statements from the last 2-3 months and tally up how much you've spent in: monthly bills, food, gas, entertainment/lifestyle, savings/generosity, misc. (if needed)
4. Use tools to help manage your money like: Mint, Qapital (use my code to get $20! Code: gm3jw8fb), cash envelope system
5. STICK IT OUT! (and keep listening to the pod)
Follow us on the gram at @vitalmoneymagic