To celebrate the 100th episode of The Customer Experience Podcast, I decided to make you an Epic Takes Mixtape.
I watched every video clip from the first 99 episodes and selected 10 that I thought were transcendent. They reach beyond the day-to-day and speak to our humanity, our goals, and our dreams.
I’m Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist at BombBomb, host of The Customer Experience Podcast, and co-host of the CX Series on the B2B Growth Show, here today to share 10 amazing clips about being a better human.
In this episode, you’ll hear from these 10 guests:
- Joey Coleman, author of Never Lose a Customer Again
- David Cancel, founder and CEO of Drift
- Levi Ayriss, VP of Northwest Field Operations at Dutch Bros Coffee
- Paula Hayes, founder, President, and CEO of Hue Noir Cosmetics
- Mat Sweezey, Director of Market Strategy at Salesforce
- Gil Cohen, Founder of Employee Experience Design
- Rachel Ostrander, Director of Runner Experience at Brooks Running
- Sangram Vajre, cofounder and Chief Evangelist at Terminus
- Darin Dawson, cofounder and President at BombBomb
- Todd Hockenberry, sales consultant, advisor, and coach at Top Line Results and coauthor of Inbound Organization
Subscribe, listen, and rate/review the Customer Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play or Google Podcasts, and find more episodes on our blog.