I am proud to announce that my online course, Valued, has reopened and I hope you were able to benefit from the $100 discount we offered for signing up for this course. Valued guides coaches throughout their career and is focused on business burnout, how to make more money, how to land the job you want, or create the job that you want, and all of those topics!
Valued is my step-by-step guide for helping coaches take the next step in their career regardless of their age or level of experience. Sign up at the link below and don't forget to tell a friend!
These are highly interactive 2 day workshops where professionals of all kinds can rehearse for and refine their strategies for life's biggest moments. Whether it is a contract negotiation, interpersonal conflict, hiring new staff or leading a team in general The Apprenticeship™ is focused on creating a new type of educational experience for today's leaders that is execution focused.
We will be hosting our Apprenticeship's in the following cities:
Winnipeg, Canada: March 7th & 8th
Atlanta, GA: April 18th & 19th
Chicago, IL: May 2nd & 3rd
Perth, Australia: May 16th & 17th
Renton, WA: June 13th & 14th
Santa Monica, CA: June 27th & 28th
Charleston, SC: July 25th & 26th
Please see these links below for more details!
- Have more questions about The Apprenticeship™? Check out our FAQ page: https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship-faqs/
- Want to host an Art of Coaching Apprenticeship™? visit https://artofcoaching.com/the-apprenticeship/ and fill out the form and we will get right on it!
This information is kept free by our partnership with Momentous. To learn more about Momentous and what they do to help our community go to livemomentous.com/brett. As part of the Art of Coaching audience, you can receive $20 off your 1st order of Momentous by using code BRETT20 at checkout. (Minimum purchase amount of $50).
What an awesome conversation we have in store for you today on the podcast! Darren is a very unique individual in this industry in way that he thinks, the way that he encourages others to think more deeply, and the way that he navigated his career and relationships with everyone around him. Darren is a good friend of mine and I think you will enjoy our conversation today!
Darren is currently the High Performance Manager at Melbourne Football Club. Prior to this appointment Director of High Performance at Arsenal Football Club, High Performance Manager at Port Adelaide Football (AFL) Club, and Head of Fitness and Conditioning at Liverpool Football Club.
Darren’s current role at Melbourne involves the leadership and management of Performance (Fitness, strength, nutrition), Medical (Physiotherapy, injury prehabilitation, injury rehabilitation), Analysis (video, statistics, match/training evaluation), and Research departments.
Topics discussed today with Darren:
- Navigating the difficulties of transitioning to different jobs and how self-reflection helped Darren
- How every decision Darren made with Arsenal was always in the best interest of the team's performance
- How surrounding yourself with very successful practitioners and intelligent people can lead to your own success
- Darren's perspective on changing human behavior and being equipped to deal with a sudden career change
- The motivation of seeking to be emotionally invested in a group of people
- What it is the potential consequence of skipping over the message of today's episode
Reach out to Darren:
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Via Twitter: @darrenburgess25
Don't forget to check-out and download our new free resources.
Podcast Reflection Sheets: https://artofcoaching.com/podcastreflections
How to Find a Mentor Guide: https://artofcoaching.com/findamentor
Sign up for my course: https://courses.artofcoaching.com/signup
Follow me on social media:
Via Instagram: @coach_BrettB
Via Twitter: @coach_BrettB
Subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxkPJr4WMhAeQUlOu6ld-w
Learn More About My Courses, Clinics, and Live Events At: artofcoaching.com