'The point being, no one knows when we're going to die! Or be implicated in, and then suddenly cleared of someone else's death. So, so, drink up! Go outside! And live your lives!'
In our latest episode, Paul finally saw the Schitt's Creek webisodes and can't shut up about it (Ronnie accidentally killed a cat!), Carla explains that the police must have no authority over Mayor Roland, and we both talk a bit too much about David's drink order from the Café. Pack up your wigs (so long as you have the proper training), grab a responsible amount of pain killer samples and join us for our discussion of the first episode of season 4, Dead Guy in Room 4.
Follow and interact with us on Facebook
Top 10 Rankings so far:
1. S2, Ep. 1: Finding David
2. S1, Ep. 1: Our Cup Runneth Over
3. S2, Ep. 13: Happy Anniversary
4. S3, Ep. 13: Grad Night
5. S1, Ep. 13: Town For Sale
6. S1, Ep. 6: Wine And Roses
7. S1, Ep. 2: The Drip
8. S2, Ep. 2: Family Dinner
9. S2, Ep. 8: Milk Money
10. S3, Ep. 11: Stop Saying Lice!
1. S1, Ep. 1: Our Cup Runneth Over
2. S2, Ep 13: Happy Anniversary
3. S2, Ep. 1: Finding David
4. S3, Ep. 12: Friends & Family
5. S3, Ep. 13: Grad Night
6. S1, Ep. 9: Carl's Funeral
7. S1, Ep. 13: Town For Sale
8. S3, Ep. 2: The Throuple
9. S2, Ep. 6: Moira vs. Town Council
10. S3, Ep. 8: Motel Review