Welcome back to Launch for Profit! In this episode, I’m talking about reusable marketing. Here’s the bomb: you don’t have to recreate your campaigns every time.
I often get a question: Steve, how do I make something profitable again? Do I need a new campaign?
Nope! Let’s say you launch a campaign and get some sales. That means it’s working. And if after a while, you want to relaunch that product, just use the same campaign.
It’s as simple as that! People often think that they have to reinvent the wheel all the time, but that takes a lot of brainpower and energy.
When you hit gold, you want to keep that cash flowing in. And if you’re thinking that your customers sick of getting the same message, that’s not true.
More likely, by the time you get sick of repeating it, it will be the time that people finally start to notice your offer.
If you want answers to more of your questions, I’m doing a Workshop for Profit, where you get two or three days of consultation time with me.
Check that out and tune in today to learn more about reusable marketing!
- One of the most common questions I get (02:08)
- Relaunching an offer again… and making money again (02:44)
- Giving your customers another opportunity to purchase (06:51)
- The real purpose of a campaign (hint: it’s not the product) (09:08)
- One of the crucial principles I learned about money and time (12:51)
- There’s no need to give up on reusing something that converts (16:09)
- It takes a lot of reminding before someone says YES (18:51)
- Give up the false belief that your message is getting annoying (23:29)
- The best way to get your questions answered by yours truly (25:29)
Sign up for the Workshop for Profit
Download the Lucrative Launch PDF
Get your free trial at ClickFunnels
So if you want to turn your incredible offer into a cash flow online, be sure to subscribe and tune in for new episodes!