You want to live with intention. But life happens so quickly that you feel like you’re just reacting. The world feels chaotic and you’re wearing thin. This can’t really be living, can it?
We know what it’s like to long to feel grounded and confident about the life you’re leading. To get there, you’ll need to go beyond accomplishing your most important work. You need to learn from your life, shape your thinking, and cultivate self-awareness.
In this episode, we take a practical look at journaling—what it is, why it matters, and how it fits into the Full Focus System. Whether you’re a tried-and-true journaler or just not the journaling type, you’ll learn how engaging in regular reflection can help you get more out of your work—and your life.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How journaling changes what you notice day-to-day
- Why even people who don’t like writing should journal
- The difference journaling for just 15 minutes can make in your day
- How journaling helps boost one of the most important skills of a leader
- What’s happening next week—don’t miss this sneak peek!
This episode of Focus on This is brought to you by Michael Hyatt's Countdown to 2021. Join this exclusive newsletter and free community of like-minded achievers who are committed to turning 2020's disappointments into 2021's greatest successes. Learn more at fullfocusplanner.com/countdown.