Thanks for listening to Season 3 of What You Will Learn!
In this episode, we’ll recap our favourite lessons from our favourite books of Season 3.
We’ll be back in July for regular 'juggernaut month'.
If you want to hear some WYWL in the break, we've curated our best content into a top 10 episodes, both interviews or book reviews. If you want the list, head to: www.whatyouwilllearn.com/best
Or get a book from our Top 50: www.whatyouwilllearn.com/top50
AJ's Top 10:
10. Originals - by Adam Grant
9. Life 3.0 - by Max Tegmark
8. This I"s Marketing - by Seth Godin
7. Atomic Habits - by James Clear
6. The Intelligent Investor - by Benjamin Graham
5. The 5 Love Languages - by Gary Chapman
4. Factfulness - by Hans, Ola & Ana Rosling
3. The Lessons of History - by Will & Ariel Durant
2. The Most Important Thing - by Howard Marks
1. The Easy Way to Control Alcohol - by Allen Carr
AA's Top 10:
10. Keep Going - by Austin Kleon
9. The Four Agreements - by Don Miguel Ruiz
8. Digital Minimalism - by Cal Newport
7. The Four Tendencies - by Gretchen Rubin
6. This Is Marketing - by Seth Godin
5. Factfulness - by Hans, Ola & Ana Rosling
4. Atomic Habits - by James Clear
3. The Definitive Book of Body Language - by Allan & Barbara Pease
2. The Easy Way to Control Alcohol - by Allen Carr
1. Originals - by Adam Grant
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.