I need your help. More specifically listener questions. Once we reach the end of the third century, we’re going to take an extended break from the narrative and focus on key topics related to the first three centuries of the early Church. Here’s a list of what will be covered:
1. Geographic Spread of Christianity up to c. 300 A.D.
2. Scriptures, Canons, and Interpretations
3. The Trinity and Christology
4. Salvation and Anthropology
5. Afterlife, Endtimes, and the Spiritual Realm
6. Christian Life and Practice
7. Orthodoxy and Heresy
8. Early Church and Judaism
9. Christianity and Greco-Roman Society
10. Q&A episode
Please send me, via email, comment, or PM, any questions you have related to the show. Feel free to ask me just about anything and I’ll try to incorporate your questions into my research. If your question doesn’t get covered in one of the topical episodes, I’ll be sure to include it in the Q&A episode at the end.
Please keep in mind that these episodes will take me longer to research and produce.
Thanks again for all your support!
Music “Sons of Constantinople” by Tyler Cunningham, licensed under Pond5.