Episode 2: Loving the Unlovable
Your Unfailing Ways of Showing Love Defines Who You Are
In this episode, I dive deeper into love by addressing the people we struggle to show love towards the most: The Unlovable. These are the people in your life who may have violated your love code or may not meet the standards of displaying your love towards. Happily, this podcast allows one to walk away feeling loved and to just employ salvation through love unto others by looking past like and embracing L O V E.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- How to love the unlovable and express more love to the unlovable
- How to mature in your love life
- How to have the confidence in our relationship with God
- Ways to experience love without expectations
- Love is not an emotion but rather an identity
- Who is responsible for distributing LOVE?
- Feelings and loving don’t always coincide
- Living in a life of love vs. living a life of like
- How to stop keeping score of people imperfections
Love Corner: Let’s Challenge Ourselves Through Love
Pray! Ask the Lord to give you his heart for the unlovable, how to use as love around the world, and ask him to show you love!
- How can I express more love for the unlovable?
- How can I build my relationships in Love?
Don’t forget to connect with me on Instagram and Twitter
Visit www.sybilamuti.com for more!