Y'all I am SO excited that the Stellar Teacher Podcast is finally here! This has been a dream of mine for the past two years, and now here we are. 2020 has seriously changed my perspective on life and teaching. It was just the push I needed to take action on my ideas. If this year has shown us anything, it’s how hard teachers are working. You have shown up in BIG ways for your students, and you are the reason I’m here.
Why did you first become a teacher anyway? For me, it was because I wanted to make an impact! Throughout my teaching career, I was always looking for new opportunities because I wanted to extend my impact. My teacher and school administrator journey eventually led me to begin my own business, The Stellar Teacher Company. Now I create fun and engaging resources so that teachers like you don’t have to!
In our first episode I share:
- Why I finally decided to follow through with starting a podcast
- What you can expect to gain from listening to the Stellar Teacher Podcast
- The evolution of The Stellar Teacher Company
- Common challenges that teachers face
Tune in every Monday for practical tips, teaching strategies, and resources to strengthen your skills as an elementary school literacy teacher.
GIVEAWAY! To celebrate the launch of the Stellar Teacher Podcast, we are giving away three $75 gift cards to my TPT store! Entering is simple.
1. Subscribe to the podcast
2. Rate and leave a positive review
3. Take a screenshot of your review and send it to me in a DM on Instagram @thestellarteachercompany.
4. For a bonus entry, share a screenshot of one of the episodes you listened to in your stories and tag me @thestellarteachercompany.
5. Giveaway closes Friday, January 15th.
For full show notes, head to stellarteacher.com/podcast/ep1.