In this episode, we speak to Node mentors and mentees about the Node mentor program, an ongoing program focused on helping get more contributors into the Node ecosystem.
Ahmad Bamieh (@ahmadbamieh), Software Engineer at Elastic who leads the mentor program
Benjamin Coe (@benjamincoe), Developer Programs Engineer Google and Node Collaborator
Jennifer Bland (@ratracegrad), SSR at Stanley Black & Decker
Princiya Sequeira (@princi_ya), Lead front end engineer at smartHelios
- What is the mentor initiative?
- What have been the experiences you went through as a mentor and mentee?
- How do you get involved in mentor program?
- What are the metrics of success that you track for this?
- What advice do you have for mentees to get the most out of a mentorship?
- What can mentors do to facilitate a great mentor program?
This episode is sponsored by NativeScript & This Dot Labs.