On the show this week:
* GM is teaming with EVgo to vastly expand their fast-charge network
* First European Polestar 2 Customer Car Delivered In Sweden
* Tesla Is Open To Licensing Software, Supplying Powertrains, Batteries
* Panasonic To Boost Energy Density Of Batteries For Tesla By 20%
* Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory Austin Site Revealed, Worked Started
* Rivian R1T Electric Truck Deliveries Start June 2021, R1S 2 Months After
* GMC Hummer Electric Pickup Truck Reveal Set For This Fall, Will Have Crab Mode
* Volkswagen ID.3 First Drive: More Important To VW Than Golf, But Is It Exceptional?
* Volkswagen To Replace e-Up! With ID.1 Electric City Car In 2025
* Why Has Volkswagen Trademarked e-Beetle, e-Golf Classic, e-Karmann and e-Kübel?
* ElectroMobility Poland Presents All-Electric Izera