In this nearly 2.5-hour episode, Dr. Rhonda Patrick and Dr. Roger Seheult and Kyle Allred of MedCram make a thoughtful, merit-based, and truly comprehensive discussion of COVID-19 vaccination.
In addition to being a co-founder of MedCram Medical Lectures, Dr. Roger Seheult is, as you will find out in the conversation, a boots on the ground, critical care pulmonologist.
For Dr. Seheult, COVID-19 is not just theory. He sees real sick people and for that reason brings a very special context to this conversation. Furthermore, Dr. Seheult is also an academic and educator. He is an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine and an Assistant Clinical Professor at the School of Medicine and Allied Health at Loma Linda University. He is quadruple-board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 06:58 - Vaccination in the young and healthy
- 12:25 - Risk of myocarditis
- 16:18 - Long-haul COVID
- 25:36 - Spike protein cytotoxicity
- 34:16 - Biodistribution
- 41:17 - COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- 01:06:55 - Antibody-dependent enhancement
- 01:14:54 - Do the COVID-19 vaccines damage human fertility?
- 01:19:51 - mRNA vaccines altering human DNA
- 01:28:10 - Current ivermectin evidence
- 01:47:40 - Delta-variant and breakthrough infections
- 02:01:42 - Viral evolution (virulence vs. immune escape)
- 02:10:45 - T-cell immunity vs. antibody immunity
Watch the annotated video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-nPZETLTo
Subscribe to MedCram on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/medcram/id1564795918
Subscribe to MedCram on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG-iSMVtWbbwDDXgXXypARQ