Springtime is here-it's time to get your Corvette out of Winter hibernation! Plus, it's time to get caught up on the latest news and headlines in the world of Corvette!
Join your host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com for the latest Corvette news and headlines! Here are a few of the topics discussed on this podcast....
1. Corvette production update
2. GM suspends Chevy dealers from submitting any more 2021 Corvette “SOLD” orders
3. NCM increases deliveries to 55 per week
4. The Corvette was the fastest selling car in February 2021!
5. Average transaction price for a 2021 C8 was $86,185
6. Doug Fehan returns to Corvette Racing as a Brand Ambassador
7. Corvette Racing may receive a waiver to race current C8.R’s in IMSA GTD Pro Class in 2022
8. MotorTrend says the C8 E-Ray will be quicker than the Z06
9. Which generation of Corvette is the most aerodynamic?
10. Briggs Cunningham’s 1960 Le Mans race car headed to Amelia Island Auction
11. Comedian Kevin Hart purchases a mint C1 for $825,000
There is so much to get caught up on! Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!