In this brand new episode of Cancer Conversations, I'm honored to be talking with Nathan Crane, a certified Holistic Cancer Coach, Best Selling Author, inspirational speaker, cancer health researcher and educator, and 20 time award winning documentary filmmaker with over 15 years in natural health leadership and personal development.
These are some of the topics we cover today:
- Cancer as a metabolic-related disease
- The importance of a diverse nutrient-dense plant-based diet
- Benefits of beta-glucan and its anti-cancer properties
- Pros and cons of quick healing mentality
- Root causes of cancer and making necessary changes for healing
Thank you for listening to this episode! Please be sure to like and subscribe!
Where to find Erica Matthews:
Stem cell patches.
Immune System Molecule Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Molecular Hydrogen Gas Machine
Coupon code for $125 off is HEALED.
Where to find Nathan Crane:
Book: Becoming cancer free (buy on Amazon)