The Cambridge University European Society, participating once again in the Festival of Ideas, hosted a talk on 25 October 2014 entitled 'Common European Identity: Myth, Reality or Aspiration?'.
This talk welcomed academics with anthropological, historical, legal and political science backgrounds and several students' personal experiences, and included a discussion open to all.
- Professor Cathie Carmichael (History, University of East Anglia),
- Professor Dora Kostakopoulou (Law, University of Manchester),
- Dr John Robb (Archaeology, University of Cambridge),
- Dr Uta Staiger (History, UCL),
- Dr Fiorella Dell’Olio (moderator, POLIS, University of Cambridge).
- Davide Martino (History, St. John's College),
- Matteo Mirolo (HSPS - Human, Social, and Political Science, Fitzwilliam College),
- Damiano Sogaro (Law, Fitzwilliam College),
- Estelle Wolfers (Law, King's College).
Please find information on this event here:
For more information on the Cambridge University European Society, see their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cambridge-University-European-Society/380957688650847