006 - We interrupt your regularly scheduled podcast for this special message: Shit got crazy.
With COVID-19 bringing life as we know it to a standstill, I'm guessing that many of you, like me, contracted into a state of fear and overwhelm. It's understandable; this is a really big deal. At a certain point though, it's counterproductive to continue binge-watching the news and stress-eating your way through your stockpile of snacks.
In this episode, I talk about how to overcome your fears, refocus your thoughts, and use this time productively to further your goals. The actions you take now are going to directly affect what your business looks like once these storm clouds pass and we emerge from this unprecedented mess (and sooner or later, we will emerge).
What To Listen For:
- The critically important thing that you can control in these uncertain times
- An exercise to help shift your mindset into more positive territory
- The importance of continuing to show up for your clients/audience
- How to reframe this situation as something beneficial for you and your business
- Ideas for making the most of this time of staying home and social distancing
With the world essentially hitting the "pause" button, there's a huge opportunity to take a deep breath, refocus, and move forward with grace and gratitude. Will you join me in taking advantage of that?
Stay safe and healthy, friends—
Resources From This Episode:
Download a PDF transcript for this episode:
The Hair of the Dog Academy doors are open! JOIN HERE!