In this week's episode, we sit down with The Rachel Lindsay, America's first and only Bachelorette (and Bachelor lead) of color.
We discuss EVERYTHING including:
- That tearful breakup with Peter
- Racial diversity in Bachelor Nation
- Her thoughts on Nick Viall
- The moment she knew Bryan was the one
- The Becca and Garrett Instagram scandal
- The future of the franchise
- Colton as the next Bachelor
- All the details on her wedding and Bachelorette party
+ MUCH MUCH MORE!
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
We got merch y'all!
Tshirts, tanks, sweatshirts, mugs, totebags, stickers!
Order your 2 Black Girls, 1 Rose gear today at www.teespring.com/2blackgirls1rose.
Our Sponsor, Pooka Pure and Simple:
Use Code 2BG20 for 20% off your order!
CONNECT WITH US!
Email us questions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RATE & REVIEW
If you love what you hear, rate and review 2 Black Girls, 1 Rose on Apple Podcasts! Here's how:
1. Subscribe to 2 Black Girls, 1 Rose in the Podcasts app on your iPhone.
2. While on the podcast page, scroll down to the "Ratings & Reviews" section.
3. Tap five stars ;) then hit "Write a Review" below that.
4. Leave us some nice words and then hit "Send"!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.