From our humble beginnings as a small chain of eclectic Southern California convenience stores, Trader Joe’s has grown to become a national chain of 475 (and counting) neighborhood grocery stores, employing more than 41,000 Crew Members. How? By being comfortable with being different. For the first time, our Captains (store managers) and Crew Members (employees) are taking you Inside Trader Joe’s in a new 5-part series.
* A private Tasting Panel, where decisions are made about new Trader Joe’s products.
* A wine tasting tour to Napa Valley, California, looking for great wines and great values.
* An overseas adventure, where new Trader Joe’s flavors are discovered.
* The mind of Joe himself to find out why the Crew Members wear Hawaiian shirts.
* The values that make Trader Joe’s so different.
Are you a Trader Joe’s fan? Want to know what keeps people coming back? Go Inside Trader Joe’s. Thanks for listening.