Test Drive a Podcast Here…Then Fly Away
Our goal is for you to ‘test drive’ a show on our site and then fly away by subscribing to the RSS feed of a podcast you love or joining a publisher or network by downloading their apps. TopPodcast.com can be your first step as you begin your on-demand journey.
As you grow comfortable with the medium and discover shows you love, we encourage you to learn to listen on your smartphone via an app.
You have choices based on your device:
- Listen via the iTunes Podcast App built in on newer iPhones (or download it if ts not on your phone)
- Listen via Google Music on Android Phones
- Download a specific app from a network, publisher or major podcast app that’s available in the industry
How Do I Listen On iPhone or iPad?
Find the Purple Podcast App Button on your device:
- If you don’t see it, you can download it in the iTunes App Store
- Once you open this app, you can search for any podcast you want (use the magnifying glass to search and type in Title of the show
- You can now download this episode, and listen anytime in the future, without wi-fi, by clicking the below download icon
- You can now listen anytime, anywhere…once it is downloaded…and you can subscribe to the show, for automatic downloads
How Do I Listen On Android?
- Google Play is an easy way to get started, without the complexities of searching network to network
- However, we also recommend the Stitcher App
- It’s easy to search on either platform once you become comfortable with the medium
How Do I Listen On a Publisher Network? Choices. Choices. Choices.
- As you incrementally get comfortable and want to expand your listening habits, you can download apps from multiple publishers & networks
- You can locate many of the industries top apps within our Top App hub by clicking here
- There are so many choices, but we recommend you eventually learn to listen to the podcasts you love via the apps and publisher networks available.
- Feeds can automatically download to your phone, so you can listen anywhere, anytime…offline.
Good luck as you begin your on-demand journey…we know you will learn to love it!